The Wellion LUNA UA Uric Acid Test Strips are used in conjunction with the Wellion LUNA Trio and Duo Meter to measure the concentration of uric acid in capillary blood from the fingertips.
With the Wellion LUNA Meter and the matching Wellion LUNA Uric Acid Test Strips you can determine the uric acid level comfortably at home. The measurement at home cannot replace the general practitioner, but is intended to show the success of a drug therapy and your change of diet in a motivating way, especially in addition to the regular check-ups.
Wellion LUNA uric acid test strips are a high-tech product. The sheets are made in different layers and contain electrodes inserted using a sophisticated process.
- Measuring range for measuring uric acid: 0.18-1.19 mmol / l (3-20 mg / dL)
- Measuring time: 15 seconds;
- Calibration: Plasma;
- Blood sample size: 1.0 μL;
- Hematocrit range: 30-55%;
- Memory: 50 results!
Easy measurement of uric acid is made possible by Auto Coding technology. The leaflets are INDIVIDUALLY PACKED!
The end of the slip on which the blood is absorbed into the reaction zone by sip-in technology is far enough away from the meter to prevent contamination of the meter with blood.
- Take the Wellion LUNA Uric Acid Test Strip from the test strip vial. Insert the test strip into the meter to turn it on. The display shows the "UA" symbol, the flashing blood drop symbol and the test strip symbol
- Press the lancing device (with a fresh lancet) at the side of the fingertip and press the release button to prick and obtain the blood drop.
- Now hold the tip of the test strip at a slight angle into the blood sample. The test strip sucks the blood like a straw. The meter beeps to let you know when there is enough blood for the test. The display shows the countdown, and after 15 seconds the result is shown on the display.
- Do not use expired test strips. Check the expiration date printed on the test strip vial and package.
- Close the test strip vial IMMEDIATELY after removing a test strip to protect the remaining test strips from moisture.
- Use the test strip immediately after removing it from the vial.
- Do not use wet or damaged test strips.
- Avoid direct sunlight and heat. Store the test strips in a dry, cool environment (not in the bathroom).
- Dispose of the used test strip and the used lancet immediately after measurement.
Packaging unit: 10 pieces