SANITAS medical automatic upper arm blood pressure monitor SBM 37 BT, which calculates the average of the last measurements, with the possibility of separate review of the averages of morning and evening measurements for the last 7 days. Large memory for 120 measurements for two different users (2 x 60 digits). Cuff size 22 - 30 cm, large LCD screen, Slovenian instructions and easy to use. You can easily transfer the measurements via Bluetooth output to your computer, tablet or phone. The software is free.
Sanitas SBM 37 BT is a fully automatic upper arm blood pressure monitor, which allows the transfer of measured data via Bluetooth connection with HealtCoach software. It allows you to easily transfer data from the blood pressure monitor via Bluetooth Smart protocol to your phone or tablet. You can graphically process and store data on your computer.
- Innovative Bluetooth connectivity between smartphone and blood pressure monitor;
- Fully automatic blood pressure and heart rate monitor on the upper arm;
- Easy to read screen;
- 2 x 60 memorial sites;
- The average value of the last stored blood pressure measurements (eg morning and evening) for the last 7 days;
- Sorting values by color scale;
- Arrhythmia detection: warning in case of possible heart rhythm disorders;
- Medical device;
- Cuff size: 22 - 36 cm;
- Date and time;
- Automatic shutdown;
- Battery charge indicator;
- Convenient storage bag.
- Incl. 4 x 1.5V AA batteries;
- Dimensions (L / W / H): 139 x 94 x 48 mm;
- Product weight: approx. 236 g (without batteries);
- Number.: 658.24.
* WHO = World Health Organization
Warranty: 2 years