The Mueller Hg80® line is designed for both recreational and professional athletes and offers strong knee protection. It is distinguished by a breathable material, very soft to touch, which fits tightly on the knee. The stem provides an exceptional support for a painful or unstable knee.
- The stem is made from high-performance Hydracinn®-free latex and neoprene material
- the strut is moisture-resistant and allows the maintenance of body heat during movement
- the inner part of the support is non-slip
- the stent material prevents excessive sweating
- patented side hinges provide maximum support and knee protection, while ensuring unhindered knee movement
- the fabric consists of an antimicrobial shield and thus prevents unpleasant odors when the strut is worn
- suitable for left and right knee
43% aluminum, 33% nylon, 7% polyester, 6% spandex, 2% silicone, 2% EVA, 2% synthetic fabrics KEVLAR, 2% PVC, 2% TPU, 1% PU
Wash the product manually in cold water with mild detergents. Do not use bleach or plasticizer. Rinse thoroughly and dry in the air. Do not be lonely.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
The instructions are attached to the product.