The LifeMED LF-301 Dual Head Stethoscope is used to listen to the heart, lungs and other organs of the human body. Suitable for both home and professional use in healthcare settings. Adult stethoscope with 45 mm diameter diaphragm, aluminum frame, ear plugs made of rubber and tubes made of PVC, latex free. Used to listen to the heart, lungs and other organs of the human body. Suitable for home and professional use.
- Double head stethoscope (head body made of a flat part with a diaphragm and bell);
- Stethoscope head rotation mechanism for 180 ';
- The stethoscope head is made of lightweight aluminum;
- The product does not contain nickel;
- The head and headset attachments are of chromed brass;
- Single Y-tube is made of durable PVC material and does not contain latex (latex free);
- White earplugs made of a fitting and lightweight ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) material;
- Optimal acoustic conductivity.
- Stethoscope head: Double head (flat diaphragm and bell-shaped) made of lightweight aluminum;
- Membrane: 45mm diameter PVC;
- Bell: 30mm in diameter;
- Pipe: Single channel duct made of durable PVC material.
Warranty: 2 years