DescriptionThe shapely OMRON OA5 Connect provides data transfer via Bluetooth Smart for free online OMRON Health Management Bi-LINK. To load data to the Bi-LINK-profile, the app "OMRON Bi-LINK gateway" must be installed in advance. For the mobile operating systems Android and iOS it is available in play or Apple Store. There is an Internet connection and user registration required. The OA 5 Connect has hypertension over the LED color display. Most strokes and Myocardinfarkte take place in the morning hours. This unit evaluates the first blood pressure measurements 4:00 to 9:59 from weekly and identifies them separately. Regular blood pressure readings at home can help to identify risks for heart attack and stroke at an early stage. OMRON blood pressure monitors detect irregular heartbeats.
All our blood pressure monitors have the OMRON own Intellisense ™ technology for quick and gentle measurement without the cuff to inflate far. The LED collar seating inspection confirmed the correct position on the arm. The unit features an easy to be applied universal cuff (22-42 cm). It offers 2 users 100 memory slots and calculates the average of 3 consecutive measurements within 10 minutes. The device has been clinically validated. As one of the few manufacturers OMRON voluntarily allows performing additional validation testing by independent international organizations. Included are sphygmomanometer, Universal cuff, instruction manual, batteries and Aufbewahrungstasche.
- Data transfer via Bluetooth Smart for free online health management Bi-LINK LED;
- Color display for detection of hypertension Morning Hypertension;
- Indicator detecting irregular heartbeats;
- Gentle measurement and short measurement time by IntellisenseTM technology Reliable measurement to be applied by cuff placement checking;
- Easy Universal cuff (22 - 42 cm) averaging validated the 100 memory locations for 2 users;
Warranty: 3 years