Gallium is a completely non-toxic and environmentally friendly liquid. A glass thermometer with gallium does not contain mercury; it can be compared to the best thermometers of its kind for measuring body temperature.
General product description:
- classic personal mercury-free thermometer;
- in a handy plastic case with a magnifying glass for easy reading;
- can very easily "shrink" (you need about 8 shocks compared to some thermometers where you need 20 shocks or more);
- suitable for axillary, oral and anal measurement;
- measurement time: 4 min.
- measures a temperature of 35.5ºC to 42ºC;
- the measurement accuracy may vary from -0.15ºC to 0.1ºC;
- the thermometer is hermetically and hygienically sealed in a glass box, so it can always be cleaned and disinfected after use.
The thermometer is manufactured and tested in accordance with the requirements of Directive 93/42 / EEC, 2007/47 / EC.
Standard EN 12470-1: 2009. Thermometer for measuring body temperature Part 1: Liquid metal thermometers.