2in1. BP TELE is an automatic blood pressure monitor with early detection of atrial fibrillation and premature heartbeat to prevent the risk of heart disease and stroke. Connectable with a free app to keep a pressure measurement log.
Blood pressure monitor properties 2in1. BP TELE:
- Bluetooth® low energy technology;
- Arrhythmia detection (ARR);
- Atrial fibrillation detection (AFib);
- Detection of premature heartbeat (PC);
- Motion detector;
- Cuff placement detection;
- Demonstration of the risk of high blood pressure;
- Average of the last 3 measurements;
- 7-day average of morning / evening measurements;
- 120 stored values for 2 users, with date and time;
- Guest mode;
- Universal patented latex-free conical cuff;
- Cuff holder;
- Large LCD screen 69 x 78 mm;
- Supplied adapter;
The risk of heart disease and stroke can be prevented by early detection of atrial fibrillation, premature heart contraction, tachycardia, and bradycardia. Special attention should be paid to heart disorders, so early diagnosis is extremely important. PARR technology detects arrhythmia during regular blood pressure measurements, where the user does not need additional skills or the measurement does not require additional effort.
Atrial fibrillation detection (AFib):
In atrial fibrillation, the atria of the heart (atrium) beat irregularly and often too fast (migetata), which causes blood stasis and impedes blood flow to the ventricles. Therefore, there is a high risk of blood clots, stroke and heart attack, and other heart-related complications. About 10-20% of patients affected by ischemic stroke have atrial fibrillation.
Premature heart rate (PC) detection:
These are abnormal heartbeats that occur in both the atria (PAC) or the ventricles (PVC). These extra beats disrupt your regular heart rhythm and occasionally cause palpitations in your chest. It may occur once or this condition may recur. If this phenomenon is related to stress, it can be a sign of several different heart disorders and cause an increased risk of ischemic stroke due to PC.